Accounts receivable officerRef:
A local authority based in London is looking for an Accounts receivable officer in an interim basis. The role will be to support in all aspects of AR, i.e. Billing, payment allocations, Credit notes, refunds, Cashiering/ cheque processing, Bank statements, fund transfers and payment exceptions any other AR tasks required by the income Team Leader.
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying and recording receivables data
- Preparing and processing invoices, supplier amendments and bank deposits as well as allocation of all income using AIMS income management & Oracle systems and payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- To work collaboratively as part of the AR team to achieve customer service excellence.
- To advise management of any significant discrepancies or failures in financial or control procedures.
- Carry out duties with due regard to the Councils Customer Care, Equal Opportunities, Information Governance, Data Protection and Health and Safety policies and procedures
Public sector experience is essential. Please apply for immediate consideration.