Our client in Knutsford is looking for an energetic administrator, this role would be suited to an experienced professional looking to develop and grow with this very busy practice.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in the sector as our client will support training and exams.
You should have a confident approach, with a high level of pc literacy.
- Support the day-to-day business operations within the practice.
- Provide administration support;
- Implement, operate, and maintain effective systems, processes and procedures which enable the Advisers to optimise client meetings.
- Liaise with clients to help with any questions and queries and booking in review meetings as appropriate.
- Liaise with third parties to provide information on clients plans & using checklists to ensure all information has been provided once received and chasing up outstanding information.
- Pipeline chasing.
- Obtain quotations from product providers and provide illustrations and product information to the Advisers as required.
- Prepare files including compliance required documentation; research; illustrations; supporting documentation, prior to sale.
- Ensure that files are complete post-sale with all required client identification documentation and necessary application forms.
- Maintain accurate client information, files/records, ensuring that clients are placed into a review system as agreed with the Adviser.
- Prepare portfolio valuations as requested.
- Process new business applications and fund switches.
- Attend and contribute to regular update meetings with the team.
- Project a professional image in both appearance and attitude and provide quality support on time to agreed standards.
- Support the practice to ensure the end-to-end business process is adhered to and tracked efficiently in line with practice and regulatory standards.
Knowledge and experience:
- Previous experience in an administration role, ideally in financial services or related sector.
- Experience of setting up and maintaining systems, processes, and procedures.
- Comfortable with/experienced in using electronic (client) data systems.
Skills and behaviours:
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone client interaction skills and ability to build rapport swiftly.
- Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Good organisation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Manages time effectively with the ability to multi-task.
- Keeps calm when faced with conflicting demands and handles these effectively.
- Always demonstrates a positive attitude.
- Works well on own tasks as well as on shared goals as part of a team.
- Open to change with a creative approach to problem solving.