Our client is an international manufacturing business based in Poole. They are growing year on year and they have a new Accounts Assistant position for someone to join their busy finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, as Accounts Assistant you will primarily be responsible for:
* Preparation of proforma account reconciliations including goods received not invoiced
* Managing the completion of other monthly supplier reconciliations
* Take ownership for some weekly and monthly tasks including the direct debit schedule
* Assisting with preparing payment runs
* Provide cover for other team members on sales and purchase ledger processing
* Assisting with supplier queries
* Assisting with other account reconciliations at month end
You will need to have good reconciliation experience, knowledge of supplier payments and statement reconciliations, strong Excel (VLookUps, If, SUM, Pivot tables) and ideally previous use of an ERP system. Experience of working to tight deadlines and dealing with proforma accounts would be an advantage.
Good communication skills are essential as you would be dealing with suppliers and internal colleagues at all levels.
A supportive and friendly team, good working environment, parking, 25 days holiday, hybrid work (3 office/2 home) after training, 23 days holiday + bank hols, bonus.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency