An e-commerce marketing online solutions consultancy based in the Isle of Man, are looking to extend their team of experienced industry professionals by adding a Bi-Lingual Accounting Administrator. The company provide their clients with a supportive platform for collaboration, together working hard to achieve the right results.
They have a host of amazing opportunities for enthusiastic and passionate people who aren't afraid of a challenge and have an appetite for SUCCESS!
Please note that this role will be based on the Isle of Man, the employer will cover relocation and sponsorship costs for the successful applicant.
The successful applicant will provide accounting administration and finance support through ongoing day to day operational accounting work; ensuring the accounting ledgers are accurate and up to date and payments made are accurate and performed on a timely manner.
- Assist the finance function in making payments to suppliers, including liaising with internal staff, and ensuring correct approval procedures are followed
- Form and maintain relationships with suppliers, banks, and other external parties
- Maintain accurate accounting records of supplier transactions, including recording invoices and payments
- Perform regular bookkeeping tasks, ensuring the accounting system is up to date and accurate
- Assist with production of various internal and external reports, for example regulatory returns
- Perform regular bank, debtor, and creditor reconciliations
- Provide first level support to management and staff relating to finance processes and Policy and procedures, including analysing current processes and assisting with improving processes
- Support Mandarin/English meetings where clear communication and understanding in Mandarin/English is required
- Accounting and finance degree
- Gained, or working towards, professional accounting qualification, such as ACCA
- Be fluent in communicating both verbally and in written form in Mandarin and English
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office including a good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience of SunSystems desirable but not essential as full training will be given
- Must be willing to develop knowledge and undertake relevant study towards professional accounting qualifications
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively across a wide and diverse range of cultures and nationalities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Mandarin and English
- Must demonstrate high levels of integrity and adopt a professional approach in all interactions
- Resilience when facing difficult or challenging situations
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, someone who thinks ahead
- Strong decision-making skills
- Driven by going the extra mile for customers (internal/external), is proactive and regularly checks their needs have been met.