Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Temporary Purchase ledger clerk
A corporate travel company in Leeds are looking for a temporary purchase ledger clerk to join their team
This role will be an inital 6 month contract, which has high possibility of becoming permanent.
You must be immediately available or have a maximum of a week's notice for this role and have experience in purchase ledger
- Processing and coding of purchase invoices in line with company policies.
- Dealing with purchase ledger queries from external and internal sources.
- Management of email inbox, management system and dashboard
- Raise and allocate approved estates' purchase invoices
- Match contractor invoices to approved purchase orders
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Input of both personal and company expenses onto the accounting system.
- Preparation of monthly payment runs.
- Setting up new suppliers on accounting system following strict control procedures
- Support with transactional finance duties in wider finance team as necessary
- Other Ad-hoc duties as required to support the operation of the Care Homes
A flexible working pattern will also be on offer
Job type: Temporary, Full-time
Salary: Up to £30,000