I am pleased to represent a leading, professional services firm covering the North of England in their search for a Senior Accounts Assistant within their Colburn branch.
Within the role you will work closely with the Head of Accounts to support with the production of internal company accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation that offers long term development opportunities.
- To input and maintain Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Ledgers in Sage 50 Accounts
- Perform bank reconciliations
- To assist with monthly management reporting.
- Responsible for credit control
- To assist with ad hoc reports and analysis.
- Possesses or studying for a recognised accountancy qualification, e.g., AAT, CIMA, ACCA.
- At least 5 years experience in an accountancy/book-keeping role
- Experience of Sage 50 Accounts would be advantageous but not essential. Training will be provided if necessary
- Good level of numeracy and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise busy workload, and the role calls for someone who can manage their workload calmly and set priorities.
- Ability to act on own initiative whilst also working within Company processes and procedures
- Interpersonal skills-ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Professional attitudes to all areas of work and confidentiality essential
- Experience within a professional services organisation preferred, but not essential
Hours: Full-time 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday with occasional flexibility required to clear any urgent workload