Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Health and Safety Manager - Cladding/Facade
Health and Safety Manager - Cladding/FacadeThe Company
My client are a Principle Contractor who operate throughout London and the Home Counties, providing a range of specialist services.The Role - Health and Safety Manager - Cladding/Facade
My client are looking to appoint a permanent Health & Safety Manager, to join the team on their facade/Cladding division.
You will be working across several projects throughout London at any given time, the projects are primarily residential high-rise Faade/Cladding remedials works.
You will be responsible for:
- Health and safety performance.
- Creating, developing and implementing health and safety policies.
- Establishing health and safety standards & goals.
- Ensure risk assessments are carried out.
- Completing safety audits
- Set standards and lead by example in the management of Health & Safety
You will need to have experience within the facade industry in a Health & Safety Management role.Health and Safety Manager - Cladding/Facade