£ Highly competitive with excellent potential
Excellent Benefits Inc PRP & Bonus
Global Manufacturing Company
Modern Office Environment
On behalf of our client we are recruiting for an NEBOSH qualified HSEQ Coordinator with a focus on HSE to support the QHSE Manager by playing a key role in this global technical manufacturer.
- To Drive H&S on site, liaising with QHSE manager and all departments in the continuation & upkeep of all established H&S processes.
- Ensure any, and all, accident and incident investigations are driven to conclusion and closed out.
- Produce, Update & Maintain Risk Assessments in relation to COSHH, PUWER, LOLER and fire.
- Promote awareness of regulatory requirements throughout the organisation as required.
- Providing administrative support of Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Management Systems, ensuring daily upkeep and tasks are completed as per the QHSE managers direction.
- Ensure all H&S procedures and policies are up to date and in line with current legislation and implemented throughout the business.
- Control the Internal Audit schedule set by the QHSE manager and ensure the logs, completion of audit reports and effectiveness reviews are completed.
- Contribute towards staff training appropriate to Quality, Health & Safety and the Environment.
- Coordinate appropriate duties to maintain compliance relating to REACH/SVHC obligations.
- Provide Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental reports and data as required.
- IOSH/NEBOSH general qualification is essential.
- Experience & knowledge of working with QHSE management systems & the requirements associated with health and safety in a working environment.
- Experience of standards such as ISO9100, 14001 & 45001.
- Proven experience in writing risk assessments including COSHH.
- Knowledge of compliance obligations such as Reach/SVHC.
- Statistical knowledge to apply to operational improvements / investigations.
- Ability to carry out data collection and analysis resulting in identification of improvement opportunities.
Operate in a specialist field and are globally renowned
Award winning manufacturer
Great Team atmosphere
Ultra Modern Site
If youre near Oldham and have the relevant experience apply with your CV to Chris Chambury at TRF Professional, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.