Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Safety Support Officer - NHS
Do you have previous experience of completing Risk Assessments and are currently looking for a new long-term contract? If so Randstad have a new temporary contract with 2Gether Support Solutions in Canterbury.
- Job title: Safety Support Officer
- Location: Canterbury, Kent
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months+
- Hours: 37.5hrs per week Mon-Fri (shift patterns can be between 8am - 11pm). Flexibility to work weekends as and when required
- Contract type: Temporary with weekly payment through Randstad
- Hourly rate: £10.90 per hour + holiday pay (weekend enhancements available)
- Randstad contact: The NHS team on 01622 357230 option 3
We are working with 2Gether Support Solutions who were set up to service the facilities needs of the East Kent Hospitals Trust who have locations in Ashford, Canterbury, Dover, Folkestone & Margate.
- Undertaking individual Covid Risk Assessments or reviewing ones previously that are hitting expiry date for facilities staff team members but this may extend to NHS staff in other departments.
- Holding face to face discussions to complete the assessments and determine the most appropriate control measures applicable to that individual.
- Support will be provided by the H&S team should complicated scenarios require assistance.
- Management of master data sheets (excel) to track completion of assessments.
- Strong IT skills will be essential (Microsoft office packages)
- Excellent communication skills are a must as you will be dealing with a huge variety of individuals.
- Ability to learn and follow procedures and processes quickly and line with the company's core values.
- Prior experience, knowledge and understanding of Risk Assessments along with Health & Safety is an advantage.
- Eligible to work in the United Kingdom
- Happy to work in a hospital setting
- Happy to undergo relevant training including non-clinical along with fitness to work assessment
- Access to transport will be an advantage when applying for this role due to the location of the hospital.
- No DBS is required for this role.
Why work for Randstad?
- All necessary training provided by us, with opportunities for other training and development
- Access to great discounts with top highstreet retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long term work opportunities 01622 357230 (option 3) for more information or apply today!
- CVs will be immediately reviewed upon application and interviews will be held at Kent & Canterbury Hospital.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.