FREELANCE SITE MANAGER - HISTORIC RESTORATION - KIDDERMINSTER
Our client is a large well known Contractor based in Central London. This client specialises in the Refurb / Fit Out sector with projects up to around £50m around the country.
Site Manager to work alongside the Project Team overseeing packages from early External works to Interiors Fit Out of a large Historic Restoration Refurbishment project in Kidderminster in excess of £50m. Reporting into the Project Director.
Role / Responsibilities
- Previous experience as a Site Manager on large refurbishment projects.
- Managing the day-to-day work on site
- Ensuring that the works are constructed in accordance with the Clients and Companies requirements
- Implementing the Company Health & Safety Procedures including safety inspections of the site and ensuring regulations relating to health, safety are being met.
- Maintain and update project reporting and programmes.
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Working day to day along the commercial team
- A strong work ethic allowing you to deliver upon your deadlines.
- An industry applicable qualification.
- Proven track record from similar sector specific organisations.
- Hold valid SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid tickets.
- Experience of working on large refurbishment projects
- Able to work as part of a team
- Previous UK Construction experience is preferred.
- Ability to manage the sub-contractors on site
- Strong work ethic
- An excellent communicator.
- Have strong commercial awareness.
- Good IT knowledge
ASAP interview and start for the ideal candidate.
For a confidential discussion about this position please contact Skye Recruitment on 0203 903 8901