Property Marketing Manager
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced property marketing specialist to join the marketing team at Blenheim Estate Homes, Pye Homes and Blenheim Strategic Partners.
Strong brands in their own right, they are delivering developments that bring people and places together, creating a lasting legacy and putting community at the heart of what we do. Reporting to our Marketing and Communications Director this is a key role responsible for working across the property lifecycle.
Blenheim develops its own land under the Blenheim Estate Homes brand using legacy principals, with its partner Pye Homes to build the homes. Pye Homes, which is owned by Blenheim is a growing local developer acquiring land and building its own product and developments. Together we strive for quality building, sustainable homes and spaces to create thriving communities that also offer affordable homes, shared ownership and lettings. A new emerging brand of Blenheim Strategic Partners offers other landowners our experience to take their land through planning and onto development.
- Driving and supporting strategic plans to grow brand awareness and hit business KPIs across all brands
- Managing and delivering the required marketing mix to drive leads and sales across multiple development sites
- Managing and delivering development site launches and new phase releases across both onsite and offsite marketing requirements
- Managing the brand for a consistent delivery across the business
- Insight-led decision making using audience and platform insight
- Supporting land pitches to ensure the tone and brand is represented
- Working with third parties, plan and deliver community engagement plans around the development cycle from planning to delivery
- Undertaking analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends, reporting back to the business regularly
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders - internally and externally - to benefit the brand
- Overseeing the annual communications budget and ensuring it is fully maximised
- Analysing and reporting back to the business on the results of the marketing and communications delivery as well proactively implementing change where required
- Writing different types of copy depending on its purpose and proof reading all content for quality and brand tone
- Supporting the Marketing & Communications Director in any required projects
What we are looking for:
A strong marketing generalist, you will have previous experience in a similar role in the property development sector. You will also need:
- Proven record of delivering multi layered marketing campaigns using the entire marketing mix
- Target audience and behaviours profiling experience
- Strong brand development skills
- Marketing budget management
- Audience-led content development experience
- Passionate, enthusiastic & driven
- Competent leadership and team development skills, able to lead a team to achieve results
- Confidence to represent the business externally at events, with partners and presenting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Thrive off a busy and dynamic environment
- A collaborative approach and a team player, adaptable and flexible to change
- Proactive and able to deliver under pressure
- Well-organised and effective
- Experience in the property sector is essential for this role
At Blenheim, we are passionate about providing an environment for our employees to develop their skills, try new ways of learning and encouraging their talents to flourish. Our Blenheim Behaviours are shared by all and are an important aspect of joining the Blenheim Team.
- Relish a New Challenge Everyday
- Keep Our Promises
- Show Honesty with Kindness
- Share a Sense of Belonging
- Make History
This is a full-time, permanent position (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm: 40 hours per week).
We will be arranging interviews as and when applicants come in, so apply early not to miss out. Please apply with a CV.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.