We are looking for a talented individual to join brand management at P&G as a Social Media Manager! We are looking for someone who can lead our social media campaigns with the mindset of a business owner, bringing our brands vision and strategy to life for our consumers. Together, we'll continue to create leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers every single day. Pretty cool, right? We invite you to apply and join us now!In this role you will:
Design Paid Social campaign strategies to effectively reach the identified target audience.
Own the end-to-end execution of social media campaign buys.
Drive the setup, launch, trafficking and optimization of campaigns in the main biddable media platforms and ensure that they are in line with P&G brand safety and ad fraud guidance and compliant to consumer privacy regulations.
Recommend an effective mix of strategies and tactics inside the platforms to deliver KPIs and specific media targets (brand awareness, engagement or conversions goals).
Manage day-to-day campaign performance optimizations in partnership with the Brand and Analytics & Insights team, pacing, and reporting of campaigns, forecasting media spends and KPIs goals.
Analyze campaign performance (including reports around pacing, optimization, insights on new testing opportunities) and continually look for ways to drive efficiency.
Present innovative ideas about campaign's strategies and effective ways to reach the identified target audience, accelerating business performances, and stay ahead of the competition by analyzing, keeping pace and in touch with industry trends.
Work closely with the Analytics & Insights Manager and the Brand team to enable a consumer-centric data strategy. Understand basic data structure, business fit and flows across involved systems.What We Offer You:
Qualifications Work Experience and skills needed:
- Business topics at the heart of todays news Evolving channels, competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day.
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 You will have total ownership of your projects from the beginning, and will work on very concrete projects.
- Continuous mentorship We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance. Although the role will be based in Weybridge, Surrey (circa 30 mins to Waterloo), Flexible work arrangements will be available, with the opportunity to work couple of days a week from home.
- Benefits You will receive a competitive salary as well as other great benefits including pension & share schemes.
- New state-of-the-art gym - A space to prioritize your wellbeing, the gym has been designed with the latest Technogym equipment. There is also an instructor led studio with a variety of classes and personal training available on request.
Software, Equipment and Tools
- Social media campaigns management (set up, optimization & reporting) across a variety of Social Media Channels, including Display, Video and Audio in a Digital Agency / Trading Desk / Publisher / eCommerce / Start up /Client Side.
- Working on awareness and performance (e.g. deliver growth campaigns with targets optimizing towards acquisitions and registrations) activations within Paid Social.
- Managing and working with multiple stakeholders and campaigns.
- Attention to detail, entrepreneurial and growth mindset, analytical, innovative.
- Preferable: Experience working with Consumer Packaged Goods companies is highly appreciated.
- Mandatory: Microsoft Office Package (in particular, excellent Excel skills).
- Mastery of Social Media Buying Platforms such as, TikTok, Snapchat, Facebook Business Manager, etc.
- Preferable Audit Tools management (MOAT, Nielsen DAR) is a plus!
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Braun®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Herbal Essence®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vicks®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. And with great reach comes great responsibility not just for our people and our products, but for the society we live in, and the communities we share.JUST SO YOU KNOW AT PROCTER & GAMBLE #WESEEEQUAL
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.
Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking application help at the top right-hand corner of the career website.