- £28,000 - £32,000
- Hybrid working - 2 days in the office, 3 from home
- Southwest London / Surrey area
- Great company culture & development opportunities
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a self-motivated marketing champion to join a creative gift brand as theirMarketing & Social Media Executive. You will be joining a close-knit, supportive, and friendly team of people with brilliant minds and a fantastic company culture. Offering hybrid working and flexible hours, this company always put their people first, with plenty of thoughtful benefits such as mental health days.
You will be championing the brand by creating compelling content including blog writing and copywriting across several different social channels and using Mailchimp to lead both their B2B and B2C email campaigns. Youll play a big role in the website administration of the brand, updating content and managing product pages and information using Shopify. This position will also involve organising exciting trade shows across the country!
Ideally, you will have had 2+ years experience in a Marketing or PR role, and experience with e-Commerce platforms such as WordPress and Shopify. You will be a creative self-starter with first-rate copywriting and proofreading skills, as well as a knack for idea generation and content creation. This is such an exciting time to join the business so the most important thing is that youre friendly, personable, and passionate about growing with a fantastic company!
Main responsibilities in this Marketing & Social Media Executive position:
- Managing the brands social media channels and content creation involving blog writing and copywriting
- Owning B2B and B2C email campaigns using Mailchimp
- Working with external agencies to ensure the best possible digital marketing outcomes
- Providing essential website support such as updating written content, product page management, and uploading new product information via Shopify
- Staying on top of industry trends to share with the wider team, inform strategy, and push for company growth
- Supporting the development of marketing strategy to boost turnover and brand awareness
- Project managing the entire process of several product exhibitions
- Overseeing the Trade Press programme by advising media, timings, and priority features to support new launches and marketing plans
- Liaising with the sales team to deliver companys POS programme and loyalty scheme
- Working within set budgets and timings to manage the Consumer Catalogue
- Supporting with the execution of marketing campaigns for new product launches
- Acting as the brand voice and champion!
Skills and experience required for this Marketing & Social Media Executive position:
- 2+ years previous experience in a Marketing or PR role
- Previous experience using E-commerce platforms (WordPress and Shopify)
- Experience using Mailchimp is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- First-rate copywriting and proofreading skills
- An interest in creative design (knowledge of Canva and Adobe Creative Suite experience is desirable!)
- Motivated & ambitious self-starter
- Great at idea generation & pushing boundaries
- Excellent at working autonomously, but also a lover of creative collaboration
- Great Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Happy to get stuck in and grow with a supportive team and an amazing company!