We are Global IT Recruitment specialist that provides support to the clients across UK, Europe and Australia. We have an excellent job opportunity for you.
Job Title: Campaign Strategy Manager
Duration: 12 Months Contract initially
- The primary goal of the Campaign team is to drive pipeline and revenue.
- We focus on high-velocity, solution-focused campaigns that drive a large volume of high-quality leads.
- Collaboration is key and we work closely with various marketing, sales, product marketing and global teams.
- The Campaign Strategy Manager is responsible for creating and leading the campaign strategy required to meet business goals for one of Client's primary B2B solutions.
- Setting the direction for cross-functional teams, designing marketing campaigns, understanding the audience and measuring success are key elements of the role.
- Through a solid understanding of our strategy, targets, audience and competition the Campaign Strategy Manager will be responsible for developing impactful campaigns and working closely with others to ensure these are delivered across all marketing channels.
Understand the business challenges:
- Product: Thoroughly understand the assigned product / solution including key benefits, features, US Government Client and competitive landscape.
- Audience: Develop and refine the target audience including their business challenges, pain points, drivers to change, functional areas and existing customer stories.
- Targets: Understand the Client business drivers including regional pipeline goals, average order value, sales cycles, conversation rates etc.
- Performance: Drive and track solution performance across all channels and teams.
Identify campaigns and shape quarterly plans:
- Identify areas of opportunity and develop impactful and innovative content and campaign strategies to deliver EMEA pipeline goals for the solution.
- Work with US colleagues to guide development of campaigns and content for use in EMEA. Input into request process, monitor creation and work with Campaign Manager on execution plan.
- Work with creative agencies to develop new EMEA campaigns and content as required.
- Ensure all new content is used effectively across all channels to maximise impact.
Guide campaign execution:
- Develop objectives and pipeline forecasts for campaigns.
- Define high level audience strategy for targeting.
- Create and refine campaign 'big idea' and messaging by working with product marketing, field marketing, sales, BDR and other SMEs.
- Work closely with Campaign Managers to bring campaigns to fruition. Brief high-level campaign plans in and work together to agree execution plan across all channels.
Campaign tracking and reporting:
- Monitor campaign execution milestones and progress to ensure successful delivery on time and within budget.
- Work with Campaign Manager and Campaign Ops to regularly review campaign performance and adapt as needed. Reporting of campaign KPIs, sharing campaign insights and calculating ROI.
- Analyse engaged audiences and assess segmentation, targetting and positioning.
- Identify areas for strategy optimisation and refinement to further improve performance.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have prior experience in B2B software.
- They need to have strong experience in campaign strategy or campaign management in a demand generation focused role.
- Communication and writing skills need to be excellent and they need the technical proficiency to quickly learn about new products.
- Also important is attention to detail, natural collaboration, influencing and persuading skills and a proven focus on driving tangible results.
- Minimum 8 years' experience working within B2B campaign strategy and execution.
- Thorough understanding of B2B buyers' business challenges and decision-making as well as experience working with B2B sales and marketing funnels and terminology.
- Thrives on collaboration and actively seeks, builds and fosters mutually beneficial relationships across all areas of the business.
- Excellent attention to detail, well organised, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a positive attitude.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data, analyse program effectiveness, identify trends and optimise performance.
- Proven success building B2B marketing funnels and scaling profitable demand.
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to come up with themes and messaging for new campaigns.
- Experience of coming up with innovative ideas and working well with agencies to develop and launch high-profile, impactful campaigns.