PHD Manchester Media Director
This Media Director position is a pivotal role within the agency.
You will lead a portfolio of clients who demand strategic excellence, genuinely innovative communication solutions to their business problems, and rigorous attention to detail.
Your focus will be on building exceptional client relationships, developing an in-depth understanding of their business and marketing needs, and producing outstanding, commercially effective work. What you'll be doing
- Working with the Business Director to define effective working processes with clients, internal teams and external partners.
- Implementing client development plans to ensure that PHD is a trusted and valued partner to our clients.
- Working closely with Discovery and Strategy teams to deliver audience-centric planning.
- Ensuring best-in-class implementation of the defined strategy.
- Developing your team, including defining & managing personal development plans.
- Accurately forecasting and managing revenue across your clients, including regular updates of revenue forecasts, ensuring that we meet financial targets.
- Ensuring that billing and debt management processes are adhered to by the team.
- Contributing to PHD's new business growth through regular participation in pitches.
What you'll bring to the role
- Developing PHD's external reputation by sharing ground-breaking work and having an informed POV
- Experience in a client-facing role within a media agency or similar environment.
- A proven track record of evolving clients' approach to communication.
- An ability to multitask across multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ability to inspire clients and teams through your work.
- Excellent people management skills.
- A n innate curiosity and a willingness to share ideas, thoughts and insights with your team and those around you.
- Strong cross-channel media knowledge.
- The ability to proactively identify problems and implement effective solutions.
- Commercial awareness and excellent attention to detail across financial and administrative process.
- Knowledge of how to use standard media industry tools and systems.
- An energetic, determined and proactive mindset.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal), attention to detail and numeracy.
- A respect for others' point of view
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! D&I Statement
- A positive attitude and the drive to continually 'Make the Leap'.
At OMG, UK we have an underlying belief that our agencies and specialist services should reflect the society in which we live. Be that Age, Disability, Education, Ethnicity, Gender, Gender identity, National Origin, Religion or Sexual Orientation.
Simply, we believe that Inclusion and Diversity makes for a more stimulating and inspiring working environment, where people are treated with respect and can be comfortable being themselves. Embracing these different approaches and thinking helps deliver tangible and positive results for us and our clients' businesses.
At OMG, UK we take Inclusion seriously and provide adjustments for individuals throughout the recruitment process, so you can be at your best. Please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Attraction team member or if you would feel more comfortable, please reach out to us and let us know (confidentially) how we can be of help.