About The Role
If you're looking for a chance to grow your design career and work in a Communications team, this may be the perfect role for you.
We are looking for a graduate Graphic Designer to support theCommunications team in producing and designing impactful and creative designs for all of our communication channels on a contract for up to 10 months to cover a period of maternity leave, ideally starting in July 2022.
The successful candidate will be passionate about brand and ready to create content that adheres to our tone and brand guidelines, as well having the opportunity to contribute to the evolution of these moving forward.
In this role you will be both confident to pitchideas that challenge convention andable to create fantasticengaging and accessible visual communicationsfor our customers, colleagues and wider stakeholders across a variety of channels.
This role is being offered on a full-time basis and you can be based either in our Weston or Exeter office.About The Candidate
To be considered for the role of Graduate Graphic Designer - Communications, you will be / have:
What we offer:
- Comfortableworking with Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Adobe Photoshop, IllustratorandInDesignwith the appetite to learn more.
- Able to come up with a creative concepts and pitchinternally.
- Familiarity with usageand integrationof graphics, GIFs andvideo inweb andsocial media channels.
- Able towork flexibly and to tight timelines.
- Able towork well in teamsand understand business needs.
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative both individually and as part of a team, with limited supervision.
About The Company
- Defined Contribution pension scheme employer contribution of 6% - 9%
- Discretionary Bonus scheme
- Death in Service benefit (3 x salary)
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays with service related increase to your entitlement up to 30 days plus an option to purchase extra annual leave
- Family Friendly policies
- Health Cash Plan including dental and optical cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health and Wellbeing programme which includes enhanced sick pay, monthly campaigns, trainingand yearly flu jabs
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Car Benefit scheme
- Learning and Development including coaching and professional qualification support
- Volunteering days
LiveWestprovides over 38,000 homes to over 80,000 people throughout theSouth Westfrom Gloucestershire to the Isles of Scilly. We have plans to build over 6,000 homes in the area over the next five years, developing new homes of all tenures including low-cost rent and sale, market rent and sale, and a range of supported housing and intermediate housing products, creating choice and flexibility.
As well as developing new homes, we continue to invest in existing properties and communities. Through the stability of good housing, we place better living for better lives at the centre of our mission both today and for generations to come. AtLiveWestwe believe in a home for everyone.
As an Inclusive Employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all colleagues. For further information about our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy, pleasevisit our website.