Job Title: Media Assistant
Location: Working from home
Employer: Pertemps Recruitment Partnership for Harrow Council
Contract Type: Temporary Assignment
Hours of Work: 36 hours per week, Monday to FridayOverview of a Media Assistant
Pertemps have an exciting opportunity within Harrow Council for a self-driven and motivated Media Assistant to join an expanding team.
The role of a Media Assistant a competitive pay rate of £18.73 per hour, increasing in line with Harrow Council Pay Scale increments. Other benefits include, accruing up to 28 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) and the opportunity to apply for any internal permanent roles within Harrow Council.The Main Purpose of a Media Assistant:
About you, the successful candidate will have
- Engage with local authorities
- Schedule training for the film crew
- Allocate locations for the film crew
- Consulting with stakeholders and coordinate training
- Ensure necessary fees have been paid for filming and training courses and contributing to the department budget management and delivering income targets
- Engage in data analysis and options appraisals on projects incorporated in the commercialisation programme
- Work with the team to manage the implementation of commercial projects until they can be handed over as part of business as usual
- Work with the Business Analyst to develop activity-based costing regimes for the Directorate.
- Work across all services provided by the Community Directorate, providing business analysis to contribute to commercial projects, working with the team to ensure that they are delivered to time, cost and quality
- Assist with the preparation of business cases for commercial projects.
- Experience of working with customers and key stakeholders and delivering business related activities
- Must have experience and demonstrable in writing and presenting performance reports, improvement plans, project plans and procedural documents
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to travel within the borough when needed
- Must be able to manage own workload
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this role please click 'apply'About us
" For almost 60 years, Pertemps Recruitment Partnership has been the market leader in providing permanent and temporary staffing solutions and we are one of the most established players within the recruitment industry. The Sunday Times has listed us as one of the Best 100 Companies to work for 14 years running. We are not a big scary faceless company, quite the opposite: we strongly believe in the personal touch with everything we do. We are proud to be an accredited 'investor in people' which is reflected across our business in the length of service and career progression of our employees.
" Harrow Council is the 12th largest London borough and one of the most culturally diverse local authorities in the UK, making it a great place to live, work and visit. Located 10 miles from the city centre and just 13 minutes to Euston from Harrow & Wealdstone station there are great transport links via the Metropolitan Line, Watford DC Line and national rail service. It is easily accessible to the M1, M25 and A406.