Product Service Delivery Manager
Hybrid role, working from home with occasional travel to BCA Farnham
Up to £50,000 per annum + car allowance + benefits
40 hours per week Monday – Friday
BCA are the biggest name in Europe’s vehicle remarketing industry, backed by the Constellation Automotive Group, we’re part of a family including cinch and WeBuyAnyCar.com. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, fantastic support to progress and learn, and flexible remote working.
Product Development is at the heart of what we do and the success of that development is critical in realising both our immediate and long-term goals. In an ever-changing environment, we need to ensure the service we provide when releasing new Products out into the world is on point and to the standard our customers would expect.
In line with that, we are looking for a Product Service Delivery Manager to own 3rd level support co-ordination, grow existing relationships with key support teams and facilitate and improve on our release management process. You will play a key role in us always striving for excellence in our processes, relationships and working communities.
You will work as part of our experienced Agile Product Team alongside the Product Change Manager, Product Owners and Team Outcome Leads to ensure the best possible delivery and service is provided.
- Well managed E2E releases focussed on continuous improvement in line with over-arching company and departmental objectives.
- Investment in streamlining internal processes to ensure changes land and settle effectively within the organisation
- Fully managed support issues that have been escalated to the team.
- Technical involvement to help investigate/analyse issues.
- Co-lead the design and implementation of the appropriate processes/tools to mitigate risk and improve efficiency.
- Regular reviews of incidents, support service and monitoring statistics.
- Facilitated two-way flow of support information between the product and operational teams
- Manage out of hour’s rota.
- Relationships built with Product Service Delivery managers in other teams in BCA and CAG.
- Provide guiding input to the wider Product Team through regular interactions via workshops, release reporting, and daily stand-ups, highlighting successes, areas of improvement and trends in data.
Skills and Experience
- Background in service delivery and release management.
- Familiarity with Agile ways of working.
- Comfortable at learning new systems.
- Ability to get “hands on” in order to diagnose issues.
- Previous experience in working with Jira or DevOps.
- Comfortable working in a distributed team environment that undergoes continuous change.
- Flexible in approach to role and responsibilities.
- Enthusiastic and driven with a desire to succeed.
- High level of personal ownership and accountability with an ability to provide clarity on activities and outcomes linked to business and people goals and the context in which they sit.