Theatre Manager 37.5 hours per weekspread over 4 days - No weekends, no on-call
A small patient focused private hospital with an outstanding reputation in regard to itsleadership seeking a theatre manager with a positive attitude who isnt afraid to make change and grow the business. The ideal candidate will be passionate, flexible, and able to work within a small friendly team. This role will involve occasional travel to a nearby site. JOB SUMMARY
Experiences & Skills
- To be responsible for the operational management of the Theatre Department, and staff within the department
- To formulate and implement policies and procedures within which staff can function effectively.
- Adhere to the clinical governance framework, acting as clinical risk manager and overall clinical standards for the department.
- To plan, support and make professional contributions to the strategic management within the department to achieve the highest standards of clinical care and quality targets within the resources available.
- To provide professional advice and support to the Senior Management team in the development of all theatre clinical services.
- To provide a visible, accessible, and authoritative presence for staff and service users within the clinical services area whom staff and services users can turn to for assistance, advice, and support.
- To be responsible for the collection, analysis, interpretation and reporting of data.
- To lead in the development of a long-term strategy to develop, recruit and retain theatre and clinical staff.
- Management and leadership experience
- Theatre experience - ophthalmic desired but not essential
- CQC knowledge
- Passionate, flexible, and forward thinking
Please contact us today for further details, or send your CV by clicking APPLY NOW