London Position Overview Job Title:
Client Perimeter Project Management AssociateLocation:
The Corporate Bank (CB) Know Your Client (KYC) Business Execution Team is responsible for coordinating KYC and Client Perimeter activities globally across all CB businesses.
The CB Client Perimeter team is responsible for the maintenance of CB Accountable Client Owner (ACO) data and Client Colours (Good to trade classification). You will be responsible for supporting the management of the CB Client Perimeter and the execution of associated Business as Usual (BAU) processes.
You will also support change initiatives within the Client Perimeter stream and act as an intermediary between the front office and KYC Operations.What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
Your key responsibilities
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your skills and experience
- Execution of Client Perimeter processes including, but not limited to, maintenance of ACO data and client colours; processing of change control requests (Red to Green & Green to Red) and tracking of deliverables
- Manage the Non-Client, Guarantor and Underlying Principal perimeters, supporting the transition from Remediation to BAU
- Perform data analysis and rationalisation across the perimeter to assist Front Office decisions
- Support process improvement/ re-design initiatives and development of strategic KYC solutions relating to BAU processes (Salesforce for KYC).
- Assist with production of weekly CB KYC Management Information and stakeholder updates and support the management of the team mailbox including providing responses to Front Office queries
How we'll support you
- Good time management and prioritisation skills to ensure both short- and long-term deliverables are achieved, with the ability to manage large volumes of queries/ tasks effectively
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of KYC, anti-financial crime, financial regulatory requirements, and Anti Money Laundering risk implications
- Someone who takes initiative, with an ability to understand relatively complex topics
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications are required for management reporting
- Ability to work collaboratively in a global environment and effectively manage a large number stakeholder
About us and our teams
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.