London Position Overview Job Title:
Business Analyst/ Project ManagerLocation:
Deutsche Bank's International Private Bank (IPB) is one of the preeminent Private Banks in the Eurozone and for family entrepreneurs worldwide. It serves around 3.4 million Clients with total 250 billion euros of assets under management and has a combined revenue of approximately 3 billion euros.
Your role will sit within the IPB Europe, Middle East and Asia (EMEA) Chief Operation Office (COO) function.What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
Your key responsibilities
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your skills and experience
- Business Analyst/ Project Manager within the IPB United Kingdom (UK) COO Team
- Design, oversee and support analysis as required to support regulatory, IPB UK and IPB EMEA requests for information or reporting requirements (regular and ad hoc)
- Manage and contribute to the design and implementation of enhancements to the Deutsche Bank UK Bank Limited platform and operating model in line with agreed objectives and priorities
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and propose improvements to enhance the Wealth Management UK operating model. Contribute to the review of existing processes and the design of proposal of new ideas to satisfy business needs
- Oversee the design and documentation of business requirements, develop project plans, enforce deadlines and support user acceptance testing where required
How we'll support you
- Knowledge of working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of and experience in Wealth Management/ Private Banking platforms and operating procedures, with knowledge and experience of the Avaloq core banking platform would be an advantage
- Team player able to collaborate with colleagues/stakeholders across IPB UK, IPB EMEA and infrastructure functions to deliver business solutions, specific tasks/deliverables or process improvements
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent oral and written communication, time management and organisational skills
About us and our teams
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.