Vitality, Programme Lead (Digital Health) Primary Care, London/Bournemouth/Stockport, £Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
Were the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, were out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, youll enjoy: Free places to Vitality sponsored run events, online fitness classes and wellbeing workshops, competitions to win tickets to top-flight sporting events, health checks, and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
Its what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members, and good for you.
As our Programme Lead, youll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
- Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
- Access to The Vitality Programme Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Amazon Prime, Champneys Spa days, Rakuten TV, and half-price gym memberships to name a few!
- Personal health fund + Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more
- Flexible benefits package
- Internal incentives, competitions, and awards a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
Crucially, as the complexity of health and healthcare demand has grown, our Primary Care services has to evolve to better meet member need, deliver exceptional care outcomes and remain sustainable. As our Programme Lead, you will support the Primary Care team to accelerate the transformation of our service model and, ensure we achieve the right balance of physical and digital services with integrated member journeys.
Your responsibilities as our Programme Lead will include:
Integrated Primary Care (50%):
- Proactively contributing to Primary Care service redesign
- Providing robust input into development and design teams on pathway design
- Facilitating cross-department brainstorming to improve the quality of primary care platform, and ensure design is user-centric and easy to access and navigate
- Contributing to daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospectives
- Leading seamless integration of primary care partners including mental health and physiotherapy
General Primary Care (50%):
- Leading the development of product, goals, performance, features, KPIs holding accountability for the service on a day-to-day basis
- Liaising with technical partners ensuring product integrity, and continuous review and testing cycles
- Contributing to roadmap planning and coordination and the delivery of Primary Care Strategy, activities and projects including platform innovation, alongside other members of the team
- Providing expertise to support the development and delivery of excellent Primary Care services
What were looking for in our Programme Lead:
- Demonstrable interest or experience in one or more of the following; Primary Care, digital health, digital transformation, clinical care delivery
- Comprehensive knowledge of primary care system set-up and how digital products can be implemented within them
- Strong technical background and commercial acumen
- The ability to manage the set up and delivery of multiple projects within a programme of work
- Experience managing the whole lifecycle programme of system change either in a matrixed or corporate environment or high-growth health start-up
- A strong and successful track record of cross-functional working ideally in a large, matrixed organisation
- Proven understanding of UK digital health regulatory environment, clinical governance and audit processes and practices and quality measures in primary care
- Experience with project or programme management
- PC literate with excellent knowledge of Word, PowerPoint Excel applications
Working for Vitality, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Programme Lead,thenplease click apply today.