Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
To successfully lead and manage larger single or multiple projects, ensuring project delivery fully satisfies customer and Company requirements and to contribute to the growth of the business by building relationships, maximising repeat business and actively seeking market opportunities.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with external professionals, clients, consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Provide input into bids and pre-qualification proposals and represent the Company at Client presentations.
- Point of contact with the client on all project matters.
- Overall responsibility for delivery and quality in line with customer and company expectations.
- Ensures the build ability of the project.
- Manages the design process and offers value engineering solutions.
- Responsible for the master programme and forecasting.
- Understands the status of the project at all times and escalates any significant delivery risks.
- Dispute resolution on site.
- Ensures timely and accurate reporting internally and to the client.
- Understands the commercial position of the project(s) and actively engages with the Commercial team to ensure the Company's position is protected at all times.
- Responsible for decision making on site that may have a commercial impact.
- Manages the interaction between commercial and delivery to ensure a balance is achieved which does not compromise standards and key stakeholder relationships.
- Ensures valuations and payments are tracked and communicated in line with agreed schedule and escalates to Commercial Manager if these dates are at risk.
- Ensures the delivery team are present in all significant package pre-let meetings with the Commercial team.
- Ensures the appropriate delivery team member is present at either customer or sub-contract final account meetings to assist in clarifying or demonstrating specific challenges or queries.
- To ensure project teams are adequately resourced with the right people and skills.
- To line manage and motivate direct reports. Responsibilities include developing skills and capabilities and performance management.
- To ensure continuous development takes place through performance reviews, training and coaching and to assist where possible the development of more junior staff.
- To manage the communication of all necessary information.
- To ensure full compliance with all Company policies and ISO accreditations.
- To fulfil responsibilities within the Project Management System.
- To ensure daily inspections are carried out and actions closed in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ensure the site team display the values expected of them by demonstrating strong site leadership.
- Responsible for planning the project and allocating responsibilities.
- Ensure our health, safety, environment and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to throughout the team at all times.
- Lead the procurement schedule ensuring appropriate suppliers are selected for the project.
- Remove the risk of project delivery failure by identifying and selecting experienced suppliers to carry out the work.
- Engaged in procurement to ensure all sub-contract orders/warranties and professional appointments are placed in line with the Contract and programme.
- Ensure the site team are aware of proposed deliveries and that the site is ready to receive them
All our employees must be committed to acting in line with our core values. These are the guiding principles that determine our actions and behaviours at ISG:
- Dream Smart We encourage new thinking and bold ideas backed by knowledge, sound decision and first rate implementation.
- Speak Frankly We value clarity and honesty and we are open and straight forward in all our dealings. We never shy away from tough conversations.
- Always Care We take pride in the quality of our work and demonstrate respect and care for the wellbeing and health & safety of our customers, our people, and our world.
- Never Stop Learning We encourage and reward great ideas. We constantly strive to improve by seeking new knowledge and skills.
- Competitive salary
- Car/Travel Allowance (Role dependent)
- Competitive Family Friendly Policies
- Private medical cover
- Pension matching scheme
- Discount on selected retailers and gyms
- Voluntary benefits such as; cycle to work, child care vouchers
- HND/HNC in building studies or building engineering
- Foundation degree in building studies or building engineering
- Member of the CIOB
Skills & Experiences
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience on fast track fit out projects within the retail sector