£60,000 + Package (Depending on Experience)
Newcastle or Remote
On behalf of our rapidly growing client based in the North East, we are recruiting for an experienced Scrum Master. As Scrum Master you will be responsible for supporting daily scrum ceremonies, removing impediments from the team, and applying a continual service improvement mindset.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for:
- Assisting the product team with the coordination of production releases, identifying tasks for delivery, agreeing on project milestones, project planning, and then coordinating the release with business unit stakeholders.
- Facilitating the day-to-day work of the scrum team, daily stand-up, assigning tasks, unblocking development, updating the product owner, and ensuring the team remains as productive as possible.
- Empowering the scrum team, promoting self-organization and problem solving to deliver sprint objectives.
- Continued Improvement of SDLC Processes. Identifying problems areas, documenting new processes, and then gaining agreement from the wider team before implementing these changes
- Analysis and Reporting: Produce Reports, Metrics, and Dashboards that can be shared with senior management. These reports will include KPIs around the performance of the development team, lives issues, and key risks to project timelines.
- Working closely with Product Analysts, Developers, Solution Architecture, and the QA team on strategic projects by gaining a solid understanding of the IT landscape, solving problems, and removing blockers to improve the performance of the team.
The Scrum Master will have the following:
- Applied knowledge of an Agile framework (Scrum, Kanban), and understanding of software development life cycles (SDLC)
- Enterprise software platforms and IT development teams
- Project management experience with PM tool experience (e.g Smartsheets, MS project)
- Experience with JIRA/Atlassian administration (Confluence, workflows, dashboards, reporting)
- Experience in writing user stories using best practices.
- Managing distributed scrum teams across multiple geographical locations
- Strong investigation and analytical skills demonstrating the ability to approach complex problems.
- Experience in creating process maps - Knowledge of using mapping/modelling tools.
- Experience with producing KPIs and KRIs reports
For your Career
- Competitive salary
- Continued professional development support, including professional subscriptions and peer training
- Career path development with opportunities to develop skills in other areas within the company
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working day
- Blended office/remote working
- Tech Scheme financing
For your Wellbeing
- Hybrid Working
- Perkbox membership with a wealth of benefits and rewards
- Membership rates for a wide range of regional hospitality venues
- Corporate membership rates for the health & fitness club
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Complementary Fitbit
- Complementary branded clothing (optional workwear)
- Team social and leisure events
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (and your birthday off)
- Free parking
- Complimentary food and beverages
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss this role in more detail, click apply and we will be in touch if your application is suitable. If you havent been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.