Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Senior Legal Counsel
The post holder will assist General Counsel in various aspects of the companys day to day operations with a primary focus on supporting investment team.
1. Support General Counsel in terms of company's Investment related legal matters
- Working alongside the investment team on potential investment opportunities, through assessing and analyzing issues regarding deal structuring, due diligence, deal related regulatory analysis and preparing transaction documents.
- Project managing transactions, including management of external legal advisors to ensure company's commercial views are correctly reflected in documentation e.g. SPA, JVA, AMA etc.
- Participating in meetings (when requested) related to potential investments, providing legal advice in terms of identifying any potential legal risks and constructing mitigating solutions to the investment team consequently.
2. Support General Counsel in terms of companys topside SPV management related legal matter
- Work with/without external legal advisors regarding overall SPV management related legal matters.
- Assist GTs compliance team with KYC or other compliance related exercises.
3. Support General Counsel in terms of companys day-to-day operations
- Reviewing and negotiating third-party service contracts and other documentation relating to the Companys daily operations
- Maintaining legal know-how relevant to the legal and regulatory issues associated with the management structure of the Company and corporate governance and keeping up-to-date on legal developments affecting on all aspects of the Companys business
- Keeping abreast of forthcoming developments in the law and legislation potentially affecting the companys investments and/or projects
- Carrying out legal research and produce legal memos/reports. Conduct legal training for company teams.
- Legal document filing
- 7+ years Post Qualification Working Experience gained either from a similar environment or a law firm in the UK and/or European market
- Ability to project manage transactions independently
- Good legal research skills and sound legal drafting capabilities
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to adapt and multi-task
- Experience with computer software such as word, excel and power-point
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Qualified UK Solicitor or Barrister