Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Fraud Analyst to join the team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Fraud Analyst - The Role:
Support the Fraud Team in performing daily monitoring activities to mitigate fraud risks.
Fraud Analyst - Key Responsibilities:
- To handle queries relating to prospective and existing merchants, in an array of possible manners, ensuring that a good relationship is constantly maintained with all customers, whilst ensuring the provision of a quality service
- Assisting/Substituting peers as considered necessary
- Identify and explore new approaches and data sources to support improvements to existing and new fraud strategies
- Ability to anticipate problems, opportunities, and the initiative to pursue solutions
- Review merchant transactions to flag or identify suspicious activity via our alert system. Flag any transactional pattern that does not fit the expected activity and perform investigation to ensure compliance with card scheme regulations, internal policy and procedure
- Responsible for reviewing Fraud and Chargeback levels on a weekly/monthly basis as per card scheme regulations and also internal accepted levels
- Interact with banks and customers to validate information and to facilitate any investigations being carried out by external authorities
- Identify system improvements to prevent fraudulent activities and ensure confidentiality of all information collected from tools
- Creating Procedures and Forms to make work more efficient within the team and when there needs to be communication with other departments
- To cover the monitoring function 7/7 (on a rotation basis)- administrator on the various system used with the aim of testing new features, effectiveness of the changes, new releases etc
Fraud Analyst - You:
- Must be able to work to a high level of accuracy
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines
- Strong self-starter and motivator
- Think independently and take action
- Meticulous, conscientious and systematic
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Conscientious, reliable and hardworking and able to work unsupervised
- Analytical skills to identify and assess potential security issues
- Good communication skills and high standard of written/verbal communication is essential
- Good working knowledge of Visa and MasterCard chargeback regulations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Fraud Analyst - Benefits:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business
- Health and Wellbeing ethos
- Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting Fraud Analyst opportunity, please click ‘Apply' now!