PTS was founded in 2006 by our directors who have significant experience in government funding and training, Professional Training Solutions has continued to grow and develop, becoming a leading training provider across a range of sectors. More employers are becoming aware that investing in their staff and their development is an investment in their future. With our support, we aim to provide training and qualifications that will help employees become top performing, motivated and enthusiastic staff who are an asset to any business. Overall, Professional Training Solutions real goal is inspiring tomorrow’s workforce. Delivering quality is at the core of our business and to do this we need quality people. Is this you?
Some of your roles and responsibilities will include:
- To carry out teaching, learning and assessment of ESF work-based learners participating on the ESF Early Years programme and delivering possible qualifications to enable them to achieve their outcomes as detailed in their TNA an agreed Action Plan.
- To establish good relationships with learners assigned to you, ensuring they understand the tasks they have been set and agree the deadlines set.
- To be pro-active in communicating with learners monthly and with their workplace managers ensuring all are kept informed of progress, responding to all learners within a 24-hour maximum time frame using appropriate communication methods.
- Advise and support learners in the selection of units and levels, including specifying which aspects of the Standards must be assessed through performance in the workplace.
- Preparing learners for EPA
- Attending standardisation meetings both sector specific and company wide
- Maintaining up to date CPD and occupational competence
- Use effective communication methods with your team and wider sectors across PTS.
- Inspire, motivate and raise Learners aspirations through their passion for the sector.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge and understanding of ongoing developments within your occupational area.
- Ability to demonstrate equal opportunities in practice at a variety of levels and in a variety of settings.
- Ability to support learners in a variety of settings, using correct assessment methods and applying the principles of fair and consistent assessment.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing at a variety of levels and in a variety of settings.
- Knowledge and ability to assess to the National Standards to all levels while ensuring issues of equality and anti-discriminatory practice are addressed.
- Ability to address issues raised during assessment and to react in an appropriate manner.
- Commitment to PTS to provide high-quality training and assessment to the National Standards.
- Knowledge and understanding of qualification requirements and funding requirements.
You are required to hold a current Level 3 CAVA or equivalent and/or a Level 3 Training and Education qualification or equivalent.
What do you need to be successful?
You will be able to plan and set goals using competent organisational skills. You will have the ability to provide constructive feedback alongside reviewing assessment plans to help learners progress and develop through their programme. You will be able to record, monitor and evaluate ongoing knowledge, skills and behaviours while following PTS confidentiality policy.
We value training and development, so all employees are offered the opportunity to undertake training CPD to further themselves in their careers. In addition to this we also offer an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available 24 hours a day. On top of these we also offer onsite parking, sick pay, and generous annual leave.
As a learning provider, Professional Training Solutions commits itself to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people. Successful applicants will therefore be required to undergo a DBS check at the appropriate level.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, as we do not sponsor work permits and outside work permits are not accepted as proof of a right to work in the UK.
We promote the kind of workforce we would like to create through our training, and so encourage applicants meeting the criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion, or ethnicity.
Professional Training Solutions are a disability confident employer. If you require any reasonable adjustments, either at application or interview stage, please contact our HR team.