Hybrid working - Southwark
Business Unit - Training PEQF
Up to £37,500 DOE
About the role
Babcock has been selected as the Metropolitan Police Service's (Met Police) learning partner, working with a consortium of four London-based universities - Anglia Ruskin University, Brunel University London, University of East London and University of West London - to support the UK's largest police service with the training of its new officer recruits.
The partnership with the Met Police will last until at least 2028, with a possibility to extend for a further two years and is set at a maximum contract value of £309 million, dependent on the number of recruits trained under the programme.
Due to progression with the framework, we are now looking to recruit a Training Coordinator who'll be responsible for management of student surveys, including development of survey in collaboration with The Metropolitan Police and HEIs, and collation and analysis of results.
As well as working on some of the most high-profile projects in the UK we also offer a collaborative working environment where innovation is at the heart of what we do.
What will you be doing?
* Responsibility for development of surveys for all programmes
* Management of survey distribution in line with agreed timelines across all cohorts
* Collation and analysis of survey results, including trend analysis between programmes, cohorts, intakes, HEIs and diversity metrics
* Development of key insights from analysis with tangible recommendations for programme improvements
* Tracking of data for early warning signs to potential KPI failures or wider programme issues
* Development and production of survey reports for MPS, HEI and internal use Adapt style and content to fit the user's requirements
* Develop compelling visual displays of analytics for users
* Ensure survey results are shared and understood by HEI partners
* Chair weekly student voice feedback sessions.
* Collate feedback and develop concise mechanisms to share this feedback along with tangible recommendations
* Work with the Business Performance & Data Analyst to ensure survey reporting is integrated into the wider reporting function
What do I need to do the role?
* High level of competency in Excel for data and trend analysis
* Experienced in reports generation, analysis and visual representations of data
* Demonstrates a high level of organisational skills
* Experience of working to deadlines and meeting targets
* Experience of and competency in working with Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook as well as other IT packages to manage workload, reports, presentations
* Able to translate student feedback into tangible recommendations
If you are currently employed by Babcock please let your line manager know that you're applying for this vacancy. You should also let them know if you are attending an interview or assessment for a role.
Please note that you will not be able to access the vacancy details after the closing date so you may wish to keep a copy of this advert and any supporting documents for your records.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.