Warehouse Training Manager
Warehouse Training Manager
£30,000 £38,000 per annum DOE
HWC Logistics is the logistics and transportation company that forms part of the White Stores Group, a leading outdoor living retailer.
At HWC, we specialise in providing end to end third-party logistics, storage and fulfilment solutions that are facilitated by industry-leading technology and people that care. Using our expertise and detailed knowledge, we strive to be efficient, progressive, and dynamic.
Propelled by a passion for performance, we successfully deliver a wide range of outdoor furniture and equipment to customers throughout the country, ensuring items arrive in perfect condition every time.
For us, it doesnt stop there as our company vision is to be best outdoor living retailer, with an emphasis on lifestyle, experience, and innovation. These principles have led to rapid growth and were searching for the very best to take us one step further. Here at HWC, we care about our products, customers and most importantly, you.
So, if youre looking to join a company thats built on hard-work and integrity, were currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Training manager to join our excellent team.
- Salary of up to £38,000 per annum DOE
- Generous holiday allowance
- Free Parking
- Company Events
- Learning, training, and ongoing development
If youre driven and have the desire to make a difference, this is a fantastic opportunity to share your skills and expertise with our fast-growing organisation. Youll need experience in developing and delivering engaging training content in a warehousing and operations environment where no two days are the same.
As a logistics company, we know time is money and thats why your experience is invaluable to us. As you bring our training to the cutting-edge, youll be rewarded by a company culture thats built on the foundations of people, success, and innovation.
So, if you share our values, have warehouse leadership experience and a passion for mentoring, we want to hear from you!
As a Warehouse Training Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring all staff are equipped with the necessary training to effectively and safely undertake their day-to-day activities.
In this varied role, you will produce comprehensive online and in-person training that ensures an engaging and thorough induction for new starters.
You will also document processes across activities and equipment to produce Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that maximise safety and efficiency, incorporating these into your training and induction programmes.
Additionally, you will:
- Deliver training on Manual Handling Equipment
- Deliver training on Health and Safety rules
- Deliver content through our training portal
- Organise mentoring schemes to support new starters
- Support warehouse operations when necessary
To be considered a Warehouse Training Manager, you will need:
- A training qualification and knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Experience developing content and delivering classroom-based, online and on the floor training
- Experience working within warehousing and operations
- Experience training employees at a variety of levels
- Experience of working with a Warehouse Management System
- A good understanding of H&S, quality, and HR procedures
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
It would be beneficial if you had experience of using Visio.
Ideally, you will have licences for some, or all, of the following machinery:
- Counterbalance Forklift Truck
- Flexi/Articulated Forklift Truck
- A Powered Pallet Truck
Other companies might call this position Training Operations Manager, Training Programme Manager, Learning & Development Manager, Learning Manager, Learning Supervisor, Training Supervisor, or Training Lead.
White Stores and HWC are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if youve got what it takes to drive our company forward as a Warehouse Training Manager, please apply via the button shown.