Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world thats safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So lets talk today.
What you will do
As the Training Programme Manager, you will build on the existing infrastructure to implement best in class training and development programmes for all field operations and technical roles (excluding apprenticeships) as well as managing the process for engineer career progression.
You will work across the organisation and with key stakeholders in the business to provide future engineering talent and processes to support robust succession plans.
The programme management of quality training will form a major part of this role, ensuring our programmes are engaging, well organised and meet legal requirements, as well as on-boarding support for managers and new starters. You will also play a key role in ensuring we have the right partnerships with training providers who are exceeding our expectations.
How will you do it
- In conjunction with Development Lead, to develop field operations and technical training strategy and manage the delivery - Involved in training activities in EMEALA region
- To develop and manage all remaining Early Career and Fast 2 Field technical development programmes from recruitment to training to accreditation.
- Hyper care of engineers in first 12 months and co-ordination of onboarding to support retention.
- Development and delivery co-ordination of technical training programmes.
- Link with Global Products, Technical Product Teams and EMEALA L&D to ensure required product skills are met.
- Develop process to manage the ECL assessments, track and report key outcomes.
What we look for
- Previous experience in developing training programme
- Track record of designing and managing projects or programmes in training area
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Supplier management skills external training providers (managing theirs expectations)
- Experience of employer engagement
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Teams)
- Willing to work remotely and travel (50%)
- Hold a UK driving license
- Prior knowledge of or experience of Engineering field