Milk Education is working in partnership with a Primary School in South Manchester who are looking to appoint a full-time, experienced Class Teacher who can teach upper Key Stage 2 and lead PE and pupil enrichment throughout the school. They are seeking an outstanding practitioner with experience who can lead by example and can inspire, challenge and nurture their pupils enabling them to grow and achieve.
This role will be starting in September 2022 and after successfully completing a three-month probationary period via Milk Education, there is the option of a permanent contract commencing Jan 2023.
This position holds TLR responsibilities and therefore the role does require an experienced teacher to apply.
- Have responsibility for a KS2 class as specified by the Head Teacher
- Be an OUTSTANDING teacher and role model for others
- Ensure the highest possible quality learning environment in the classroom
- Encourage parents in their role as the first educators of their children and ensure communication with parents or carers is maintained
- Set clear targets built on prior attainment
- Access and record each child’s progress in line with school procedures
- Ensure all children have been identified, are challenged, and are making good progress
- Positively evaluate your own teaching to consolidate strengths and improve effectiveness when appropriate
- In addition, you will be expected to lead PE and pupil enrichment across the school. This includes developing and implementing the whole school policy for PE and pupil enrichment. Produce short, medium, and long term plans in relation to resources, staff development, aims of the school, and realistic targets
The school is looking to interview over the upcoming weeks, so APPLY TODAY if interested. You can also call Steph in the Milk Education Manchester office for more information.