Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Hours: Monday - Friday
Location: Leicester/wfh - Hybrid
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced trainer to join a Leicester based IT company on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a confident individual who has experience of creating and delivering training content. This role is predominantly (currently) working from home with some time in the office but you MUST live within close proximity to Leicester as you may be required to go into the office at short notice.
We want someone creative, innovative and charismatic by nature in order to be engaging to the audience and to really make the role your own.
It is important that you have a good technical understanding of the basic IT systems for example being able to navigate well around a PC and network. This is a minimum requirement for this role and one that will be checked on application.Experience required:
The role will involve:
- Confidence and credible when speaking to stakeholders
- The ability to create a training course
- Technical PC and network knowledge/know how
- Strong written and spoken English
- Good administration and organisation skills
- Delivering training to people online and or face to face
- Developing training courses to be engaging and informative
- Creating training content
- Creating informative material for trainees to go away with
- Conducting in-house training post new software releases