Fancy working for the Number 1 rated Homecare Company in the UK? Want to start a career in care but don't have any experience? We can help! All you need is good people skills and a big heart, we can teach the rest!
Alcedo Care Wirral are looking for caring, compassionate individuals to support adults living at home with a range of different needs from providing compassionate care right through to personal care and more complex needs. You must be able to travel to the areas of the Wirral - Further information will be provided over the phone.
Working with Alcedo Care Wirral gives you the following:
- Excellent rates of pay starting from £12.00 per hour
- 20 hour contract provided after 3 month probation
- Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours around personal commitments/childcare
- Blue Light Card offering hundreds of discounts after 6 months service
- Employee of the month & £25 gift voucher
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Weekly Covid Testing
- Mileage contribution for drivers
- 24/7 support from the local friendly office
- Full PPE provided
- Regular Staff Newsletters
- End of year carer awards
- Referral bonuses for you and any friends you refer to us that we employ
- Free mental wellbeing support available 24/7
- Fantastic training program including online/practical training
- Work in your local area
- On-going career development with progression opportunities and opportunity to complete NVQ in Health & Social Care
Skills and qualities required:
- No previous experience needed as full training provided
- Must be 18 or over
- Must be available to work alternative weekends.
- Dedicated, caring, punctual and driven with a positive attitude
- Wanting to make a difference in care and use their skill set and experience to help those who need care and support.
- Reliability, trustworthiness and Punctuality
- Must be able to travel around the Wirral to different clients
- The right to work in the UK
- A full driving licence and your own transport is required due to travelling to and from clients homes.
Want to find out more information or have questions prior to applying? Get in touch with our Area Recruitment Manager, Ashley, on opt 3 for info or make your application online today.