Care Manager Assistant
Working every other Saturday & Sunday 8am-4pm and two afternoon shifts during the week
Personal Attributes and Skills
- To work flexibly according to the needs of the service including weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
- A willingness to undertake relevant training to maintain and Improve knowledge and skills and contribute to the learning and development of others.
- Share the values of the company, including Diversity, and have an empathetic attitude in their work.
- To have good communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and use initiative.
In return we offer you:
- Good rates of pay - including enhancement for the weekends and bank holiday double pay.
- Twice weekly Covid test screening
- Staff pension scheme
- 28 Days holiday.
- A meal from our excellent kitchen (if you work 7 hours or more)
- Paid Breaks
- Subsidised Staff Social Club (outings etc.)
- Pleasant and friendly working atmosphere.
- Uniform and training.
- Bespoke induction programme, we actively encourage all staff to gain qualifications as part of your professional development.
- Opportunity for career progression.
- The support of our Room Service & Domestic department, thus giving you more quality time with our residents.
If you think you have the special qualities to join our friendly team, in our Care Department please apply with a CV with a covering letter or alternatively contact us for an application form.