Los Angeles, CA Other location(s):
N/A Relocation benefits offered:
Yes Travel required:
a. Up to 25%"I can be myself at work."
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world everything that makes you unique. We're working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better.
We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more."I can influence my income."
You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be designed to motivate and reward the value that you provide. You'll receive a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits. Your company-funded retirement contribution will be the equivalent of 15% of your annual pay (including bonuses)."I can lead a full life."
You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you're raising a family, you're passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we'll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
Our recruiting process is 100% virtual, which should help with the logistics of your candidate journey. We have transitioned to a hybrid work model, which means our associates are working from home and the office. You will work directly with your manager to decide what that looks like for you. "I can succeed as a Technology Support Associate at Capital Group."
- Enjoy generous time-away and health benefits from day one, with the opportunity for flexible work options
- Receive 2-for-1 matching gifts for your charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations you love
- Access on-demand professional development resources that allow you to hone existing skills and learn new ones
As a Technology Support Associate you will provide desktop support for several business units within Capital Group. The role of Technology Support Associate Level II will be to provide 1st and 2nd level support both in a remote manner and to those business units located in the Los Angeles office. As a Technology Support Associate you will install, configure, troubleshoot using data centric methodologies, maintain, and support technology and office systems, and assist with the automation of tasks. Additionally, you will keep abreast of new technologies and work with other teams to implement new hardware and software into our environment.
As a Technology Support Associate you will be responsible for the following:
"I am the person Capital Group is looking for."
- You will monitor support queue and perform troubleshooting and resolution for simple to moderately complex issues, ensuring reported incidents are resolved quickly and effectively in accordance with service level agreements.
- You will communicate with users to keep them apprised of the status related to incident and request resolution.
- You will partner with relevant second and third level technology teams to ensure current and future client needs are addressed.
- You will document, within the incident management system, any actions taken and solutions provided to ensure consistency of experience and troubleshooting techniques.
- You will identify outdated or inaccurate information within the knowledge base to be updated.
- You will consult with business clients to ensure technology and office systems are meeting local needs and coordinate their acquisition and implementation.
- You will interact with supported business units to gain an understanding of technical requirements and specific workflows in order to act as a business unit advocate and communicate their technical requirements to the engineering and business systems teams.
- You will partner with Lifecycle Management, Service Operations, Research, and Engineering teams to understand equipment and software standards, acquisition processes, and new technologies.
- You perform asset management and lifecycle processes per established guidelines, ensuring timely delivery and installation of approved hardware and software. Sets appropriate expectations for clients regarding the implementation of new hardware and software.
- You will research and pursue relevant training opportunities to ensure a broad awareness of current and emerging technical solutions.
- You will participate in projects involving new technology evaluation, testing, and integration.
"I can apply in less than 4 minutes."
- You have 3-6 Years of demonstrated experience providing end-user support
- You have proficient knowledge of Windows 10, Outlook/Exchange, Market Data Services applications and Microsoft applications, ServiceNow, Cisco Systems VPN, Cisco Any Connect, Net Support, Support Manager, Mac as well as other mobile technology support experience (iOS and Android) and Data Analysis. The previous skills are preferred but we may train in areas where you may not have exposure. You are proficient with Windows 10/11.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are committed to working as a team and providing excellent customer service
- You have knowledge in financial services and computer technology
- You have computer training skills and exposure to investment systems preferred
- You have a Bachelor's degree - preferred
You've reviewed this job posting and you're ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn't what you're looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community."I can learn more about Capital Group."
At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people in whom we invest. That's why we offer a culture, compensation and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers. Through nine decades, our goal has been to improve people's lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+ offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day. Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs and Instagram.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.Nearest Major Market:
Los Angeles Job Segment:
Technical Support, Social Media, Cisco, Testing, Technology, Marketing, Research