At Raven, we aspire to solve some of the world's greatest challenges. This purpose drives the work and passion of our team members, and it unites our businesses. For over 65 years, we've collaborated together, learned together, grown together, and served together. Discover a career with Raven and help us solve the world's next great challenge.
Thinner, lighter, stronger. The Raven Engineered Films team finds its passion in creating film and sheeting solutions that outperform and outlast. With a focus on preserving customer assets and protecting Earth's resources, Raven creates liners, covers, and barriers that solve demanding challenges in the field. From design and manufacturing to on-site installation, our highly skilled team is focused on quality, service, and innovation at all levels - and never stops striving to improve.
As aSales Manager, you will be in akey leadership role within the organization that will be focused onachieving strong sales results through a team.
- Establish sales goals for team. Develop and monitor sales incentive programs and evaluate results.
- Evaluate markets/territories for account coverage.
- Responsible for new business development activities in assigned territory, market, or account.
- Maintain close surveillance over team activities to ensure the department meets or exceeds sales, profit, and support goals.
- Provide assistance and direction on sales and service issues, and keep appropriate staff informed of issues or concerns.
- Execute budgets, strategic plans, policies, procedures, and initiatives.
- Maintain contact with key customers to assist with sales activities. Promote and maintain the highest possible customer relationship and satisfaction.
- Manage contractual requirements with customers.
- Keep internal teams informed of competitive information gained regarding pricing, products, or general issues in the market.
- Coordinate the rollout of new programs, messages, campaigns, and/or offerings.
- Identify new product and product enhancement opportunities.
- Prepare account analysis and/or sales reports as needed.
- Identify and contribute to new product and product enhancement opportunities.
- Coordinate and communicate matters of mutual concern with internal and external teams.
- Develop and execute budgets, strategic plans, policies, procedures, and initiatives.
- Identify and solicit customers that fit the division strategic plan. Promote and maintain the highest possible customer relationship and satisfaction.
- Oversee and ensure various programs essential to sales are established and maintained to division standards.
- Participate in industry events such as trade shows, conferences, and other travel as required.
- Work with internal teams to establish and maintain product pricing.
- Assist with the evaluation of potential acquisitions or partnerships.
- Bachelor's degree in business, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years related experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships that establish trust and create value.
- Sharp perception of verbal and non-verbal communication skills, providing enhancement of sales abilities.
- Ability to communicate in clear and professional manner, both verbally and in writing.
- High level of competitiveness.
- Negotiation skills.
- Sharp professional presentation skills.
- Ability to consider the client, competitors, and Raven to evaluate opportunities.
- Ability to create value propositions to address the client's needs, both known and unknown.
- Possess the ability to see and work steps ahead of the competition.
- Strategic, agile, articulate and fast-thinking.
- Problem-solving abilities. Ability to identify waste and creatively look for solutions.
- Capacity to be flexible and multitask.
- Proficient with a computer, including Microsoft Office.
- Capability to coach, mentor, and empower team members to succeed.
- Ability to motivate team members.
- Travel up to 50% of time.
BENEFITS TO YOU
Not all benefits are created equal, but we've got you covered. Raven not only offers a wide range of benefits that encourage wellness and preventative care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, company-paid life and disability insurance and 401k. We offer workplace flexibility policies to promote work/life balance in addition to paid time off (PTO) benefit. Team Members can also take advantage of additional benefit programs such as education assistance, our onsite fitness center or fitness center reimbursement, employee assistance program (EAP) and much more.
Raven is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.