Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Medline Industries is currently recruiting an experienced Scrum Master. The role of the SM is to manage the overall coordination, status reporting, and schedule and ensure that project goals and objectives are met via effective agile practices. Some of the responsibilities are:
- Facilitate the team's Scrum ceremonies, i.e. Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Backlog grooming.
- Liaise with the Product Owner and the Business Analysts in order to ensure completeness and clarity of user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of out of self-organization.
- Guiding the team on the Agile Scrum methodology in order to constantly improve the Scrum team's standards of work.
- Managing relationships and communicating with the project sponsor, senior management and other project contributors
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and drive those from idea to implementation.
Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 8 years of total experience
- 5+ years as a scrum practitioner on scrum teams.
- Experience in working onshore-offshore model/Global teams.
- Strong Coaching and people skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/Interpersonal skill.
- Understand the fundamentals of DevOps/Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Experience in MS Project is a strong plus
- Experience in using Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement
- Work experience in ecommerce domain is a plus
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is a plus
In return, we can offer a challenging role where the right candidate will be given the support needed to achieve their objectives, but at the same time the freedom and responsibility of independent working, and helping to evolve the engagement process through continuous improvement and creative solutions.