Individual will be responsible for telephone and email prospecting; qualifying and processing leads for the Xoriant Sales team; and generating summarized call notes of their key findings. This individual will be a team player with exceptional phone communication skills able to understand different buying personas, position and communicate the value of Xoriant and persuade new business prospects to learn more.
Business Development Executive– 2 to 3 years
Senior Business Development Executive – 5 to 6 years
· Drive outbound calls to generate qualified leads from new and existing key accounts.
· Use phone, email, LinkedIn and internal marketing tools to perform selling activities and drive new business.
· Run customized email campaigns
· Qualify leads and position Xoriant Service offerings
· Clearly convey Call Summary to respected Account Managers with key findings from phone conversation with prospects.
· Manage sales through prospecting, cold-calling, lead generation, forecasting, account strategy and planning.
· Building contact database and verification through LinkedIn and Zoominfo.
· Work with Pre-sales and Marketing to refine Xoriant Sales Messaging.
· Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in Salesforce CRM system
· Creating daily ,weekly and monthly report.
· Good Communication skills both written and verbal and ability to build genuine rapport.
· Must be willing to work in US shifts
· Bachelor’s degree.