Position : Fintech Partnerships Manager - Corporate Development
Reporting to : Vice President
Location : Mumbai
Kotak Securities Limited, founded in 1994, is one of the largest stock broking firm, offering services to Indian retail and institutional investors across the Indian markets. Through a tie-up with partner brokers, the company also provides direct access to the US markets. Kotak Securities Limited (KSL) is a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited and the stock broking arm of the Kotak Mahindra Group. Kotak Securities has a national footprint of 154 branches and 1,450 franchisees & satellite offices across 350 cities in India serving 7.43 lakh customers as on 31st March, 2021. KSL today provides a wide array of services including investment options in equities, derivatives (equities, commodities, currency), and mutual funds. It also offers research services, margin trade funding, depository services, and third-party products like insurance for all its customers.
As part of the Corporate Development Team, you will develop product and alliance partnerships with fintech and technology startups. The position will require stakeholder management, relationship building, basic understanding of fintech products, and interest in startup ecosystem.
Corporate Development at Kotak Securities is responsible for driving development of next generation products and adoption of future technology by partnering with start-ups, technology partners, accelerators/ incubators, customers, and premier academic & research institutions. Corporate Development team also looks at investing in fintech and technology startups for driving business advantages to Kotak securities.
· Prospect potential partners using various direct methods, networking, and research.
· Create processes & systems/integrations by tying up with various players in fintech ecosystem especially in capital markets.
· Implementation of solutions by leveraging the startup ecosystem for various business teams across the organization.
· Delivery of projects from ideation through prototype development, proof of concept (PoC) and testing with stakeholders (internal and external)
· Periodic review and monitoring of the projects on an ongoing basis
· Keep abreast with emerging technologies & concepts, market trends to identify opportunities and develop solutions.
· Ideation and brainstorming of new concepts and ideas for experimentation in different products.
· Understanding customer behaviour and developing customer journey mapping
· Engage in research, data collection and business analysis to understand the impact on product, process, and systems.
· Forge strong partnerships with industry partners to bring to fruition a leading-edge proposition, have the voice of customer at the heart of everything.
· Professional project management knowledge of concepts and practices, specifically the agile development methodology
· Deep interest in startup ecosystem
· Analytical and detail-oriented mindset, good presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to engage senior level professionals and promoters.