What You'll Do
- To achieve monthly patient enrolment targets that are communicated from time to time
- To visit designated hospital every day and meet / greet Doctor and generate patient leads
- To give presentations to patients on DayToDay Health app and resolve all enrolment queries
- To enter patient leads generated from the field and to fill the activities carried out in the daily field reposting sheet - Google doc tracker / CRM
- To project an appropriate image of the company in the designated Hospital and Patients.
- To inform all activities happening in the hospital such as competitor activities and market feedback to Patient Care Manager
- To take Sales Head and Patient Care Manager to all A class doctors and hospital stakeholders for relationship building routinely.
- Any other work as assigned by the superior from time to time
- To generate patient leads on own
- Involve with Marketing Team of Hospital and present DayToDay applications information to patients and doctors
- Work with DayToDay Health marketing team to support hospital with co branded
- Standees, Videos, Flyers, etc. to improve patient enrolments
- To follow up with past patient leads on phone for conversions and enrolments.
Who fits the role?
4 - 5 years of Experience in Hospital.What matters most?
Very Good Communication Skills - Hindi & English Previous patient Enrolment ExperienceWhat’s nice to have?
Preferably Females working under the Counselling roles in Hospitals.Education/Training
Preferably from Medical Background BDS, Hospital Management Courses, Patient Counselling Certifications, Hospital Sales ExperienceBenefits
About DayToDay Health
Launched in 2018, DayToDay Health began as an MIT Startup and is now part of Babylon Health. We focus on secondary care - specifically acute, post-surgical, and out of hospital care. We are the first company to provide end-to-end acute care services globally. We address two critical challenges in healthcare: accessibility and clinical outcomes. For accessibility, we are delivering well-researched, digitally enabled patient protocols and pathways to patients and families across the globe. Via patients' phones, they have access to holistic care through virtual services, tackling issues of care continuity, patientcentricity, and convenience – many patients have to travel to different cities to get treated. We are the only support they have pre and post their procedures in their own cities. To improve clinical outcomes, we are bridging the communication gap between clinicians and patients across the care spectrum. Managing patient care adequately across their entire journey remains a challenge - 80% of the clinicians' instructions are lost immediately when a patient leaves the hospital. Of what the patients do remember, 50% is misremembered, causing further anxiety, confusion, and longer recovery. We enable clinicians to engage patients throughout the care journey until complete recovery. Our vision is to aggregate the latest technologies with the knowledge and experience of the best doctors to make healthcare simpler, better, and more effective for people everywhere. We operate in the USA, UK, and India, with big plans to expand our services' reach and range. We have a team of the best people you'd ever want to meet, working on some of the most futuristic projects. We like people who are smart in all sorts of ways, funny, innovative, and tenacious, who can adapt, work together, and change the world.