Holcim Ltd is a French-Swiss multinational company that manufactures building materials. It has a presence in around 70 countries, and employs around 72,000 employees. Holcim operates four businesses segments: Cement, Aggregates and Ready-Mix Concrete as well as Solutions & Products, which includes precast concrete, asphalt, mortar and building solutions.
LafargeHolcim was formed by the merger on 10 July 2015, of cement companies Lafarge and Holcim, which had combined sales of CHF 26.7 billion in 2019. In the 2020 Forbes Global 2000, LafargeHolcim was ranked as the 280th -largest public company in the world.
Holcim In India
In India Holcim operates through its subsidiaries ACC Limited & Ambuja Cement Limited.
Holcims Global Digital Hub (GDH) team has the charter to build competitive edge to the business by proactively building world class high quality innovative IT, Digital, Analytics and Business Process Improvement solutions/Services for APAC Region with focus on Operating Companies (OpCos) e.g. ACC, Ambuja in India, Australia & New Zealand, Philippines and Bangladesh.
Experience : 8- 12 Years
Job Location : Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Job Description as follows:
Roles and Responsibilities
- She must have worked directly with a global client/Business.
- 8 to 12+ years of experience in SAP FICO, experience in SAP Treasury Risk Management is an added advantage
- Must have at least 2 End to End implementation in FICO
- Strong integration experience with other components within SAP (FI) .
- Should be able to work independently, with cross functional and client facing teams within an on/offshore model.
- Guide and advise business solutions owners on the solutions roadmap, drive the improvement of the solution to optimize the run and provide advanced capabilities to business.
- Ensure business satisfaction and IT operation as per the agreed service levels.
- Preparation of requirements analysis, functional specifications, use cases, risk analysis, cost analysis, project plan, user acceptance tests performance & coordination - from small to complex solutions.
- Investigate, manage and support incidents, problems resolution and perform business process changes including support packages and upgrades.
- Initiate the go-live and handover to the technical operations team for release management and technical sustenance thereafter.
- Ensure all relevant documentations are completed and transitioned to operational and own team.
- Track assigned project activities in terms of effort, deliverables, costs, quality.
- Ensure the implementation and operation of the different solution is in accordance with the IT Service Center governance and policies.
Specific work experience:
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage client expectations
- Solid experience in the delivery, development and maintenance of IT Applications in the Finance and Controlling area in a global organization or complex corporate structure
- Strong IT background to support solution integration within the IT landscape
- Experience working and managing offshore teams or SaaS partners
- Proficient understanding of Business Applications in designated functional area and beyond
- Knowledge of Construction & Building Materials industry is a plus
Technical / functional skills:
Strong analytical, design and development skills including troubleshooting and integration of IT technologies.
Strong problem solving and IT operational model optimization skills.
Experience in managing IT Projects.
Experience in Corporate solution & services operation and delivery within an international group.
Excellent understanding of business functional aspects of FI solutions.
Strong knowledge of, and experience with:
- As many of the following SAP modules as possible, are required: In House Cash, Bank Communication Management, Bank account Management, Cash Management, Liquidity Management, Master Data; FI: Organisation Structure (Company Codes, Chart of Accounts, Ledgers), General Ledgers, Accounts Payable (Vendor Invoice Management, Vendor Bank Management), Accounts Receivable (Customer Mandates, Customer bank receivables), Banking (Vendor Payments, Customer Payments, Bank Reconciliation), Asset Accounting (Assets)
- Understand Requirement and create a high level design of the solutions and do the implementation accordingly.
- Strong financial domain knowledge and should have capability to give advice to customer business colleagues in finance areas
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment.