Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Job Title: Technical Architect/Mentor
Work Location: Ahmedabad/Pune/Remote
Minimum Experience: 8 years’ in software development is required.
You will be one of the 3 Technical Experts of the Center of Excellence and will guide Partners, Services, and your peers. Each Technical Expert is located in a different continent to allow a 24/5 service without the need to work after-hours but there is no hierarchy between experts: there is a constant exchange of information, discoveries, and skills between the 3 experts so that the same level of service can be expected from either of them.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Explore, analyze, and configure new Products and new Product versions.
- Be the reference and mentor on the technical front for the Center of Excellence, Technical Services and Partners
- Provide feedback and advice to the Product team on performance, installation procedure and configurability.
- Resolve emergency situations for customers with Solution Support or Premium Support
- Transfer knowledge to the rest of the Center of Excellence
- Write guides, best practices, and recommendations.
- Design tools or components for the configuration or maintenance of iBASEt Products
- Ability to perform peer code reviews ensuring programming standards are adhered to.
- Requires experience in manufacturing processes, information systems and system implementation methodologies.
- Exchange information and insights with the team.
- Assist more junior team members.
- Developing effective, maintainable code on time
- Working with product specialists and team lead to create accurate level of effort estimates and schedules.
- Designing, coding, and testing new features
- Performing software maintenance and bug fixes
- Customize messaging system exchanging XML data through queues and middleware.
- Understand application schema logical and physical models.
- Resolve software issues in terms of functionality, usability, performance.
- Support team of developers onshore/offshore for product development or implementation.
- Develop and implement systems interfaces, application configurations, specific customizations, data load, data migration and application upgrade for assigned projects, as required by project requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline; or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge of Java, Spring, Git, Maven, Database (Oracle and SQL Server), PLSQL/TSQL, JEE, JMS Tomcat/ActiveMQ, etc.
- Knowledge of ReactJs, Web markup including HTML5 and CSS3, RESTful API, Microservice Architecture a big plus.
- Knowledge of Talend is a plus.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry specifically in the area of Process Planning (PP), Manufacturing Execution (MES), Quality Assurance (QA), Supplier Quality (SQA) and Maintenance and Overhaul (MRO) is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work from home is required.
- Availability to travel internationally 5% of the time.