aastey is a lifestyle brand that makes sustainable athleisure wear for all body types. at aastey our vision is to build an environment full of joy. an environment where all women are treated as equal irrespective of their size, color, age, body type, lifestyle or race. we want to make women feel better every day, in all spheres of their life.
Roles and responsibilities in a nutshell but not limited to:-
- We’re looking for experienced Graphic Designer and a Creative Strategist with a demonstrated history of designing original visual imagery that aligns with the company’s goals and helps us create a signature brand language & brand experience across various platforms
- You will assist in other graphic design tasks such as print graphics, ads, info-graphics, etc. while also completing designs and print materials in the given time frames
- You will need to innovate and go above-and-beyond to provide beautiful, well-thought-out designs and develop well-organized fashion design plans and create new fashion concepts
- You will be coordinating with the advertising and marketing departments to create effective strategies and remain up-to-date with the recent trends in the fashion industry
- You should be able to generate concepts for photo-shoots, hire suitable models, and book the photographer, location, and clothing. Also, observe fashion publications and schedule meetings with designers to stay informed on trends
- You would need to assess the possible success of different clothing lines, select outfits and accessories for promotional marketing purposes and share your fashion recommendations and analysis with management and clients to help them select the proper inventory purchases
- Master’s degree preferred, or any equivalent degree in Fashion Design with IT, Graphic Design, Art Direction, and Animation
- Should be very comfortable using G-suite and Google products
- Portfolio of work published to be Submitted via email or Google form link
- worked in the field of advertising, branding and digital marketing or in a creative role in a brand
- Prior experience in a Start-up
- Exceptional knowledge in design and experience in the D2C space
- Excellent communication in English language (written and spoken)
- An eye for detail along with high benchmarks for quality
- Great people skills! and should have experience in managing a team
- Ability to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
So, what are you waiting for? If you think you fit our requirement, click on ‘Apply’ and send us your application!