Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Human Resources Manager
We are looking for someone who loves to work with our family and wants to join a talented and perfect community team. The profile demands passion for HR and the recruitment process and community spirit. This is an exciting opportunity for HR enthusiasts.
- Experience with an understanding of the entire hiring process, including other companies hiring process, and filling the gap of required persons for the agency. Role & Responsibilities Recruit people in all possible ways.
- Employee engagement with fun activities and understanding the problems to give their full dedication to work.
- Employee performance tracking and work analysis. Submit that monthly report to management. Maintain training log and induction for new joiners.
- Requirements A motivated self-starter with strong leadership skills Must have knowledge of HR functions and latest trends of the recruitment process Creative approach to solving problems and love to work with people Good Communication Skill candidates have high preference We require Human Resources Manager with a minimum experience of 1-2 years.
- We require Human Resources Manager with a minimum experience of 1-2 years.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 1-2 years experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgment