Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Structural Engineer (Chartered) - Kilkenny - €60-75k
The Structural Engineer will provide professional advice and detailed drawings and calculations to our construction, design and estimating departments.
A Hybrid WFH arrangement, may be Considered
Key Responsibilities include:
* Undertaking the structural engineering design for projects or major parts projects, reporting to senior directors.
* Working closely with designers of other disciplines to produce coordinated designs.
* Working within larger project teams, with responsibility for production of deliverables to agreed timelines.
* The production of drawings, reports, calculations and structural specifications.
* Responsible for the production of designs and calculations whilst acting as a key point of contact for our clients and internal team.
* Review and manage construction / design / engineering related queries on all projects.
* Responsible for providing engineering advice and technical knowledge both internally and externally.
* Carry out detailed structural surveys and compile survey reports.
* Preparing professional and detailed engineering reports for senior management.
* Review project scopes to determine structural deliverables.
Key Requirements Include:
Must be Chartered in Ireland
Minimum 3 years relevant experience in structural engineering.
Knowledge of BIM
Please reply with a WORD Formatted CV