Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
* We are currently recruiting for an ambitious and motivated Recruitment Specialist to join our team on a permanent basis.
* We work with many of the leading companies within the Process Industries, including Life Sciences and the Food & Beverage sectors.
* By working directly with our clients, we help them to source and select the right candidate for their roles and the right fit for their company.
* This role can be based in our Kilkenny or Cork office.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the full cycle within the recruitment process, from start - generating new clients, roles and candidates, to finish interviewing - contracting and hiring.
* Work with clients and internal hiring managers to define role requirements, ensuring complete job descriptions available for candidates and advertising.
* Screening C.V.’s, identifying experience required for specific roles.
* Responding to applications from advertisements and speculative applications.
* Support for interview days, including scheduling, preparation of all interview material and collection of feedback forms post interview, pre-employment queries and reference checks.
* Ensuring accurate and efficient candidate searches through excellent administration.
* Preparing client on-boarding requirements and submissions within required time frames.
* Co-ordinate the candidate experience on behalf of recruiters and hiring manager - interviews and medical appointments / testing.
* Ability to create, manage and issue mail shots.
* Develop and job specs for roles that include all the specialised requirements for roles that will ensure the best candidates are sourced.
* Source candidates for specialist roles that are high in demand
* Create future pipelines of talent for future projects and work for internal needs and external client requirements.
* Maintain a currently available database that will enable us to have timely response to demands.
* Assist with coordinating career fairs, college open days, and company promotions.
* Compilation of reports using key recruitment metrics.
* Creating quotations, tracking purchase orders and following up with candidates, clients and contractors to ensure timely and accurate submission and execution.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
* A minimum 3+ years’ experience working in a busy recruitment / coordinator role within the Life Sciences sector is essential.
* 3rd level Degree in Engineering, Business or related discipline.
* Working knowledge of GDPR requirements.
* Motivated with an attention to detail and an enthusiasm to progress with their career.
* Excellent MS Office suite and Outlook skills.
* Candidates should have excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrated experience managing and reporting on high volumes of data.
* Experience of sourcing candidates through advertising, Boolean searches and social media.
* Ability to prioritise tasks and work under tight internal and external deadlines.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
14 Danville Business Park, Kilkenny, Ireland
(phone number removed)
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role