Role: Recruitment Administrator
Reports to: Recruitment Marketing Manager
To support the Recruitment Manager, in all aspects of Recruitment across the business.
You're probably working in a busy administration or junior recruiter role now, but ready for your next challenge. A creative thinker, you have a real desire to develop and learn - a natural marketeer with a passion for people is what it takes to grow an exciting career in recruitment.
Responsibilities / Duties:
* Proactively source candidates through various channels including, social media, online job postings, and recruiter network.
* Manage job postings and candidate applications.
* Liaise with external 3rd party recruitment agencies regarding candidate availability.
* Screen candidates selected for interview.
* Explore ways to attract candidates and build a diverse talent pool.
* Support the Recruitment Manager with entire recruitment process for new employees.
* Act as a point of contact for recruitment related queries from staff across the Company.
* Assist with any other ad-hoc tasks and HR related projects as required.
Education, Training & Experience
* Third Level Degree in HR or business-related discipline.
* Min 2 years of experience in a similar role.
* Experience of using social media networks for recruitment is a strong advantage.
* High level of computer skills, including MS Office.
* Previous recruitment experience.
* Excellent administration and organisational skills.
* Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Passionate (and therefore brilliant) about social media, especially LinkedIn.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
Our client is an Irish based Mechanical and Process Engineering Company with offices and fabrication facilities in Cork and Dublin. A fast-growing company with a strong focus on innovation and results, we take pride in every aspect of our work. We provide a friendly, professional, and efficient service to meet our clients' most demanding requirements. Our technical ability, co-operative attitude and impeccable track record have positioned us as the supplier of choice to our client base.
Our client was established in 1974 and has grown to become one of Ireland's most diverse and prestigious mechanical engineering companies. We are involved in both construction and ongoing maintenance projects for the entire Irish Pharma Industry, while also serving the Chemical, Brewing/Distilling, Oil & Gas, Energy and Utilities Industries.
Why join us?
Our client has recently won significant new projects and has ambitious growth plans. The company has embarked on an exciting fast-paced journey that now demands the recruitment of talented individuals who share our values, get excited about our ambitious growth plans, and deliver perfect outcomes for our clients.
What's in it for you?
A chance to be part of, and share in, this exciting new development phase. We offer professional advancement supported by on-going training and development opportunities as well as a comprehensive package including Competitive Salary, Company Pension Scheme, 21 days holiday. We believe in rewarding those who exemplify our values and deliver for our clients. In short, your success is our success