About Madison Logic:
Our team is reshaping B2B marketing and having fun in the process! As a truly global company, we take pride in the diverse backgrounds of our team. When joining Madison Logic, you are committing to giving 100% and always striving for more. Work with & learn from an incredible group of people who care about your success as much as they care about their own. Our team is at the heart of what we do and our success starts with you!
Remote work note: Please refer to the job posting detail to determine what (if any) remote work options apply to the specific job advertised. Not all positions are available in all countries/regions.
remote work must be conducted from your home office located in a jurisdiction in which Madison Logic has the legal right to operate. It requires availability and responsiveness on a full-time basis from a distraction free environment with access to high-speed internet. Please inquire for more details. * United Kingdom:
Remote Work is available to all applicants residing & authorized to work in the UK * United States:
Remote Work is available to applicants who reside in, and are authorized to work from, the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington State. * Singapore:
Remote Work is available to all applicants residing & authorized to work in SingaporeAbout the Role:
The Madison Logic Technology team is looking for new and qualified security analysts to join our ranks. Our team serves alongside other teams in Information Security as experts in the detection and analysis of all technology-related security incidents. We employ a multitude of enterprise-grade security solutions to achieve our goals. Our primary mission is the timely and accurate identification of incidents, mastery of the technologies and information we analyze, maintaining expert-level knowledge of detection tools and techniques, and proper escalation/hand-off of incidents for response and containment.
We're looking for talented, self-motivated professionals who have a strong passion for information security- and a burning desire to learn. Were interested in people who enjoy being challenged on a daily basis to stay one step ahead of an ever-changing landscape of threats and adversaries. Were also looking for individuals that are interested in working both collaboratively and independently to hunt down and identify anomalous and malicious activity, wherever it may be.
What You'll Do:
- Monitor events aggregated from a multitude of technologies to detect malicious activity. Perform detailed analysis using a variety of tools and techniques to investigate, navigate, correlate, and understand security incidents to the fullest extent of the data available.
- Ensure proper escalation and hand-off of security incidents for containment and remediation. Evaluate and implement tunes for rules, filters and policies for detection-related security technologies to improve accuracy and visibility. Review custom security detection logic to analyze and correlate information to produce meaningful, actionable results.
- Conduct data mining across log sources to uncover and investigate anomalous activity and items of interest. Review and maintain documentation of logic, rules, policies, and procedures.
- Identifies and evaluates potential vulnerabilities and drives the normalization, correlation, and integration of internal and subscription threat-intelligence source. Produces actionable intelligence in the form of reports, notifications, alerts, and briefings.
- Drafts mitigation and countermeasure strategies from collected threat intelligence. Recognizes security violations and takes appropriate action to report each incident, as required. Analyzes the organization's cyber defense procedures and configurations and evaluates compliance with regulations and organizational directives.
- Performs in-depth analysis of security issues and/or vulnerabilities. Ensures compliance to audit, regulatory, and legal requirements. Builds and maintains effective relationships with peers and internal business partners. Creates effective controls to address security concerns. Maintains metrics and new capabilities to ensure confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, and non-repudiation.
- Measures effectiveness of defense-in-depth architecture against known vulnerabilities. Engages in reporting risk remediation assurance and automation/integration initiatives and collaborates with stakeholders, at all levels, to ensure remediation is validated, risk is mitigated, and findings are fully closed/resolved.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of security trends and threats. Identifies innovative opportunities for new security solutions and processes that are consistent with business goals and risk tolerance.
- Develops risk-based mitigation strategies for networks, operating systems, and applications
- Compiles and tracks vulnerabilities and mitigation results to quantify program effectiveness
- Creates and maintains vulnerability management policies, procedures, and training
- Organize network-based scans to identify possible network security attacks and host-based scans to identify vulnerabilities in workstations, servers, and other network hosts.
- Respond to tickets based on security issues
What You Have:
- 5 + years of experience in Information Security, Computer Science, Data Analytics or related
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related
- Knowledge of (or a strong desire to learn) common networking services and protocols (TCP/IP, SSH, FTP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SSL, etc.)
- The desire to work both independently and collaboratively with a larger team
- A willingness to be challenged along with a strong appetite for learning
- The flexibility to adjust shift schedule based on the needs of the team
- 1-3 years of experience in Information Security, Incident Response, etc. (or related field)
- Prior experience detecting, analyzing and/or responding to security incidents
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and correlate information from a wide variety of enterprise technologies
- Hands-on experience with common security technologies (IDS, Firewall, SIEM, etc.)
- Knowledge of common security analysis tools & techniques
- Understanding of common security threats, attack vectors, vulnerabilities and exploits
- Knowledge of data science, data visualization, mathematics, and/or statistics
- Programming experience (Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- Knowledge of regular expressions
- Purple, Red, and Blue Team experience is highly desirable
- CompTIA Network+/Security+ or GIAC (Example: GCIH, GCIA, GSEC)
Expected Salary (Dependent Upon Experience & Location):Base Salary Range: $100,000 - $115,000Additional Compensation: $5,000 - $7,500
Pay Transparency:We are committed to paying our team equitably for their work, commensurate with their individual skills and experience.
Salary Range and additional compensation, including discretionary bonuses and incentive pay, are determined by a rigorous review process taking into account the experience, education, certifications and skills required for the specific role, equity with similarly situated team members, as well as employer-verified region-specific market data provided by an independent 3rd party partner. We will provide more information about our perks & benefits upon request.
Who We Are:
Our Vision: We empower B2B organizations globally to convert their best accounts faster
Our Values: #TEAM #OWNIT #RESPECT #EXCEL #EMPOWER
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:Madison Logic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.