Overall Description --
- Junior to Intermediate support job which measurably supports business targets within a discipline.
- Works to support the achievement of business targets within a discipline with very limited impact on the overall achievement of department objectives
- Work is of very limited scope, typically on simple assignments where general procedures are followed.
- Works on assignments of very limited scope that are routine in nature.
- Follows standard practices and procedures.
- Performs simple tasks in situations where conclusions are easily identified.
- Tasks are typically within the immediate discipline and are solved through standard procedures with general instruction and limited judgement.
- Requires specific instruction and supervision on all work.
- Communicates with contacts outside of immediate job area to gather, confirm clarify, and interpret information.
- May work to influence parties within job area at an operational level.
Primary Responsibilities --
- Oversee all common space areas such as the secure entry/waiting area, conference and meeting spaces, break rooms and general office areas are clean, stocked and in good working order throughout the day. Assists with planning, ordering, set up and cleanup of onsite meetings, townhalls and company events as needed.
- Consistently check conference and meeting room schedules to ensure proper usage and assist any departments that may have scheduling issues.
- Maintains the desk & meeting booking solution, as well as the badge access system and hardware. Run reports as needed.
- Attend to any visitors in secure entry area that are not met by their host in a timely manner.
- Team with department heads and Human Resources (HR) to ensure vacated work spaces are properly emptied of workflow items and any sensitive materials. Clean, prepare and label the work space for the next occupant.
- Order all office supplies, including break room, rest room and janitorial through ordering system and maintain proper level of inventory. Verify, enter and track facilities invoices for processing through SAP.
- Communicate and coordinate with office maintenance, property management, and facilities management, contractors and vendors to assist in maintaining building systems, equipment and functions. May provide support to vendors/contractors such as supply intake and distribution.
- Provides operational and administrative support for company safety and security programs and policies.
- Maintains proper front office records and logs such as access cards, key issuance, shipping and receiving, etc.
- General office administrative tasks as needed, including but not limited to answering and routing calls, distributing mail, preparing packages for mailing or shipping, scanning and emailing documents, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required.
- Is in the process of acquiring job skills, learning about NextGen policies and procedures.
- Proficient in MicroSoft Office
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
Responsible for day to day facilities operations and organizational support of office functions. Facilities coordinators handle building-equipment emergencies on an ongoing basis and serve as a liaison between company employees and outside contractors called in to fix problems.
18111 Von Karman Ave Suite 800, Irvine, California 92612