The Business Intelligence Manager is a proactive, solutions focused manager overseeing the day-to-day loan operations business intelligence and analysis team. This role conducts data analysis for budgeting, forecasting, and other strategic business objectives. Demonstrates Civista Bank's mission to improve the financial lives of our employees and shareholders to make a difference in the communities that we serve.
Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities, and Expectations:
- Lead continuous process improvement efforts to boost operational efficiency, taking into consideration data trends, gap analysis, and process mapping.
- Develop and maintain custom reporting and audit requests.
- Define, communicate, and implement a change management process to support enhancements to reporting applications.
- Identify new and creative opportunities to leverage applications to support additional business processes or functions.
- Ongoing testing, troubleshooting, and configuration of operating systems.
- Use data analysis to solve business problems and identify trends.
- Analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of multiple, complex business processes simultaneously.
- All other duties as assigned and any activities that support the key accountabilities.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Minimum of ten years' experience in mortgage and commercial lending operations supervision/management with strong acumen in process improvement.
- Minimum of two years of report development and analysis.
- Minimum of two years' experience with Loan Operating System (LOS, Core) configuring, mapping, and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Technology field or equivalent relevant experience in Commercial Banking analytics.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with employees throughout all levels of the Bank.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Work involves eye strain due to the frequent use of computer screens, reading of reports, entering information into a spreadsheet, and so forth.
- Work involves travel to support Integration Management.
- Work involves sitting for the majority of the day.
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand, under sometimes distracting work conditions.
- Work involves lifting and moving loan files of up to 15 lbs.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters
Equal Opportunity Employer EEOC M/F/D/V
This Position Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.
Please see job description